ABOUT THE ADRIATIC PULMONARY FORUM
The Adriatic Pulmonary Forum 2011 will include discussion on pulmonary disease epidemiology, alergology, the wide variety of diagnostic procedures, various surgical techniques, endobronchial intervention and malignant pulmonary disease. During case presentations, the faculty will discuss the standard of care and alternative options in specific patient cases with special emphasis on how to perform complex interventional procedures and how to manage or avoid major complications.
At the end of the Adriatic Pulmonary Forum, the participant will be better prepared to:
- Assess the newest technology and interventional techniques and determine the appropriate application to their patients
- Diagnose and assess patients with pulmonary and allergic diseases
- Review new advances in the diagnostic procedures and terapeutic aproach
- Discuss the appropriate use of varios therapeutic options in criticaly ill patients
- Integrate into their practices the knowledge obtained thorugh case presentations
- Apply the results of evidence-based medicine in the management of their patients
- Discuss the latest diagnostic technologies utilized in peripherial pulmonary lesions
- Integrate these forms of therapy into a clinical practice
The Adriatic Pulmonary Forum focuses on the most relevant topics in alergology, pulmonary, critical care medicine, thoracic surgery and thoracic oncology today. New and innovative therapies are being developed at a breakneck pace, and the APF provides the environment for discussion and interaction to meet our educational objectives.
The Adriatic Pulmonary Forum is designed for professionals in the pulmonary, alergology, critical care fields including thoracic surgeons, oncologists, general practitioners and others interested in our rapidly evolving area of pulmonary medicine.
- The Latest Advances in Evaluation and Treatment of Patients with Alergic Disease
- The Latest Advances in Evaluation and Medical Treatment of Patients with Pulmonary Disease
- Contemporary Management of obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD, Astma)
- Diagnosis and treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hipertension
- New Developments in Treatment of Lung cancer (Results of Latest Clinical Trials)
- The latest invasive diagnostic Pulmonary procedures
- Non Small Cell Lung Cancer
- New Developments in Treatment of Pulmonary emfizema
- The criticaly ill patient (menagement of acute respiratory failure)
- Challenging Case Presentations